The 23rd International Conference on High Performance Computing, Data and Analytics (HiPC 2016), to be held in Hyderabad, India, from December 19 - December 22, 2016, will serve as a forum for presenting current work by researchers from around the world and highlight activities in Asia, in the area of high performance computing.
The information on this page is broadly classified as follows:For any additional information, please check our FAQ page.
- Workshop Proposals Due- Closed
- - Abstract Due
- Abstracts- Closed
- - Paper Submissions Deadline - EXTENDED
- Paper Submissions Deadline- Closed - Reviews for Rebuttal
- Rebuttals Due
- Registration Opens
- Conference Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
- Student Symposium Submissions Due
- Main Conference Camera Ready Submission
- Workshops Camera Ready Submission
- Author Registration Deadline
- SRS Accept/Reject Decision Notification
- Early Registration Deadline
- - HiPC Conference in Hyderabad, India
- Create a login account to access the registration form.
- Register for the conference via the HiPC Registration page.
- HiPC/Sponsor Complimentary Registrations: If you have received a complimentary code in your email to attend HiPC, you must register online with us to avail the pass.
- If you are a student with a HiPC Sponsored Scholarship or Travel support, you must register for the conference. Contact the Finance Desk onsite for travel/scholarship reimbursements.
- A printed copy of the Badge containing the unique QR code is mandatory to check-in at the onsite.
- All registrations are online this year. Hence NO HARD COPY FORM is available. In case, you are unable to register via the online system, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 10 business days after we receive your registration.
- The confirmation includes the check-in times and location for picking up your event materials.
- Check your confirmation for accuracy.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, contact us by email (email@example.com) to verify your registration or if you have any other questions.
Bring your confirmation receipt (New)!
- Once you have registered for the conference and your registration is successful, login to your account to generate your confirmation receipt.
- Bring a soft/hard copy of your receipt containing the QR code, along with a photo ID to check-in at the conference onsite.
- Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover credit cards are accepted forms of payment.
- If you are paying in US dollars as a check, make checks payable to IEEE-HiPC and mail it to:
Dr. Ajay Gupta
B239, CEAS, Department of Computer Science
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5466 USA
- If you are paying in Indian Rupees as cheques/DD (preferred), make them payable at Banagalore in favor of HIPC TRUST ACC INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE HIPC 2016 and mail it to:
T. VENUGOPALAN NAIR
Finance Co-Chair HiPC
No. 12/177, “Sree Sadanam”.1st Cross,
II Main, Viboothipura Extn. Rameshnagar Post,
(via) Marathahalli – BANGALORE-37
- Written requests for cancellation or refunds must be received on or before December 1st 2016.
- Refunds are subject to a $10 (Rs. 600) processing fee.
- Confirmed registrants who do not participate or who cancel after December 1st 2016 will forfeit their registration fees.